CCC 2015 Rule, Irregularities and Unexpected Situations
-Disconnect during the match.
1. The 1st round of game begins, if disconnection or crash appears, restart the competition.
2. In case of matches that are interrupted by external failure (power lost to building, PC crash, restart, or Internet connection failed) the game still continue and players must re-join within 2 minutes.
3. If player (survival) can’t re-join on time, the referee will record current score and continue with current score when players can re-join.
4. During the match, if the hardware that prepared by organizer have problem, cannot continue the match, players must inform to referee staff to stop the match.
5. In case of matches that are interrupted by external failure (power lost to building, PC crash, restart, or Internet connection failure) leading to the termination of more than one player per team (survival player), the match will be restarted. And the previous score will be recorded. For example: A got 2, B got 1, start the new round and interrupted by external failure (power lost to building, PC crash, restart, or Internet connection failure), then the score start from A 2, B1.
1.All teams need to use hero that has level 50 up to compete.
2.Every weapons that use in competition, NOT allow to put Souls.
3. Intentionally first time use Map BUG will be given 1st warning. Second time will be directly eliminated. If BUG Shows in the map and cannot continue competition, the rounds still continue without restarting.
4. If all players cannot compete because of the unintentional and unexpected reasons, such as server stops working or crash，the round score will be canceled and scores will not be calculated in the round, restart the competition.
5. During the match if player have problem (physical condition) cannot continue game, the Organizer will not be responsible. 2 out of 5 major players absent from the tournament, the team considered forfeit for the match.
6. Hack, bug, and Third Party Tool are forbidden. Players can bring their own Mouse or Keyboard.
7. During game, referees will responsible for on-site monitoring, recording and screenshots.
8. Team members will be disqualified by twice warning. For example, Team A VS Team B and A use bug, Team A will be given first warning for whole team, and if one member in Team A still use bug again (Twice using bug) with Team B, Team B will win automatically win this round. If Team A continues to use bug with other team beside Team B in next round, Team A will be disqualified for the whole competition.
9. All decisions made by the organizer are final. Rules and regulations are subject to change by the organizer and Organizer will inform participating countries of changes at least one month before the competition starts.
If you have future questions with regards to the competition please contact our game support 023 22 6000 every working hour! Sabay keep changing this announcement without prior notice.